What’s going on?

April 10: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature the UM R&B Ensemble, a student music group, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The College of Engineering Distinguished Speaker Series will feature William P. Murphy, founder of the medical instrument company Cordis Corporation and an inventor holding 17 patents, from noon to 1 p.m. in room 202 of the McArthur Engineering Annex.

April 11: FRIDAY
Don’t miss Movies on the Green, screening “Transformers” and “I Am Legend” on the University Green, from 8 to 11:45 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-5500.

April 12: SATURDAY
Come watch a Japanese Masters Film Festival movie called “Ugetsu” at 5:30 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

Join Phi Mu Alpha for their “All American Concert,” featuring rock, classical and comedy songs, in the Fillmore Hall at 8:30 p.m.

April 13: SUNDAY
“Sansho The Bailiff” will show at 4 p.m. as part of the Japanese Masters Film Festival, in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...