What’s going on?

April 10: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature the UM R&B Ensemble, a student music group, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The College of Engineering Distinguished Speaker Series will feature William P. Murphy, founder of the medical instrument company Cordis Corporation and an inventor holding 17 patents, from noon to 1 p.m. in room 202 of the McArthur Engineering Annex.

April 11: FRIDAY
Don’t miss Movies on the Green, screening “Transformers” and “I Am Legend” on the University Green, from 8 to 11:45 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-5500.

April 12: SATURDAY
Come watch a Japanese Masters Film Festival movie called “Ugetsu” at 5:30 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

Join Phi Mu Alpha for their “All American Concert,” featuring rock, classical and comedy songs, in the Fillmore Hall at 8:30 p.m.

April 13: SUNDAY
“Sansho The Bailiff” will show at 4 p.m. as part of the Japanese Masters Film Festival, in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...