What’s going on?

April 10: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature the UM R&B Ensemble, a student music group, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The College of Engineering Distinguished Speaker Series will feature William P. Murphy, founder of the medical instrument company Cordis Corporation and an inventor holding 17 patents, from noon to 1 p.m. in room 202 of the McArthur Engineering Annex.

April 11: FRIDAY
Don’t miss Movies on the Green, screening “Transformers” and “I Am Legend” on the University Green, from 8 to 11:45 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-5500.

April 12: SATURDAY
Come watch a Japanese Masters Film Festival movie called “Ugetsu” at 5:30 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

Join Phi Mu Alpha for their “All American Concert,” featuring rock, classical and comedy songs, in the Fillmore Hall at 8:30 p.m.

April 13: SUNDAY
“Sansho The Bailiff” will show at 4 p.m. as part of the Japanese Masters Film Festival, in Cosford Cinema. Free for UM students with a Cane Card.

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...