What’s going on?

April 7: MONDAY
Check out the all-day symposium “Global Climate Change and Your Health,” which will touch on climate-related risks to your health in South Florida, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the seventh floor auditorium of the Lois Pope LIFE Center.

Join in on an Opportunity ’08 forum titled, “What is the Future of Our Military?” in the Storer Auditorium from 5:45 to 8 p.m. RSVP to presidents.events@miami.edu. Free and open to the public.

April 8: TUESDAY
Hurricane Productions will present “Race, Rap, and Reality” with Chuck D of Public Enemy at 6 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

Phi Beta Sigma will co-sponsor “iRacism,” a forum that will explore racism in the community and personal biases, at 8 p.m. in Mahoney 101.

April 9: WEDNESDAY
Take a fun and delicious break from it all at Amber Waves of Grain Cooking Class, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wellness Center Instructional Kitchen. Stop by the Wellness Suite to register or call 305-284-5433. Admission is $25.

Catch a showing of “I’m Not There,” a unique biopic of Bob Dylan featuring an impressive cast of stars, starting at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.