What’s going on?

April 7: MONDAY
Check out the all-day symposium “Global Climate Change and Your Health,” which will touch on climate-related risks to your health in South Florida, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the seventh floor auditorium of the Lois Pope LIFE Center.

Join in on an Opportunity ’08 forum titled, “What is the Future of Our Military?” in the Storer Auditorium from 5:45 to 8 p.m. RSVP to presidents.events@miami.edu. Free and open to the public.

April 8: TUESDAY
Hurricane Productions will present “Race, Rap, and Reality” with Chuck D of Public Enemy at 6 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

Phi Beta Sigma will co-sponsor “iRacism,” a forum that will explore racism in the community and personal biases, at 8 p.m. in Mahoney 101.

April 9: WEDNESDAY
Take a fun and delicious break from it all at Amber Waves of Grain Cooking Class, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wellness Center Instructional Kitchen. Stop by the Wellness Suite to register or call 305-284-5433. Admission is $25.

Catch a showing of “I’m Not There,” a unique biopic of Bob Dylan featuring an impressive cast of stars, starting at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...

After rallying to force a split, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miamis women's tennis team was u ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will wrap up the memorable 2018 season as No. 42 in t ...