What’s going on?

April 7: MONDAY
Check out the all-day symposium “Global Climate Change and Your Health,” which will touch on climate-related risks to your health in South Florida, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the seventh floor auditorium of the Lois Pope LIFE Center.

Join in on an Opportunity ’08 forum titled, “What is the Future of Our Military?” in the Storer Auditorium from 5:45 to 8 p.m. RSVP to presidents.events@miami.edu. Free and open to the public.

April 8: TUESDAY
Hurricane Productions will present “Race, Rap, and Reality” with Chuck D of Public Enemy at 6 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

Phi Beta Sigma will co-sponsor “iRacism,” a forum that will explore racism in the community and personal biases, at 8 p.m. in Mahoney 101.

April 9: WEDNESDAY
Take a fun and delicious break from it all at Amber Waves of Grain Cooking Class, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wellness Center Instructional Kitchen. Stop by the Wellness Suite to register or call 305-284-5433. Admission is $25.

Catch a showing of “I’m Not There,” a unique biopic of Bob Dylan featuring an impressive cast of stars, starting at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...