What’s going on?

April 7: MONDAY
Check out the all-day symposium “Global Climate Change and Your Health,” which will touch on climate-related risks to your health in South Florida, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the seventh floor auditorium of the Lois Pope LIFE Center.

Join in on an Opportunity ’08 forum titled, “What is the Future of Our Military?” in the Storer Auditorium from 5:45 to 8 p.m. RSVP to presidents.events@miami.edu. Free and open to the public.

April 8: TUESDAY
Hurricane Productions will present “Race, Rap, and Reality” with Chuck D of Public Enemy at 6 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

Phi Beta Sigma will co-sponsor “iRacism,” a forum that will explore racism in the community and personal biases, at 8 p.m. in Mahoney 101.

April 9: WEDNESDAY
Take a fun and delicious break from it all at Amber Waves of Grain Cooking Class, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wellness Center Instructional Kitchen. Stop by the Wellness Suite to register or call 305-284-5433. Admission is $25.

Catch a showing of “I’m Not There,” a unique biopic of Bob Dylan featuring an impressive cast of stars, starting at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...