What’s going on?

April 3: THURSDAY

Patio Jams will feature the Spam Allstars, a band that blends latin, funk and hip-hop, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Check out a free screening of “Chicago 10” followed by snacks, drinks and a discussion about democracy, at 6:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

April 4: FRIDAY

The School of Law will co-present, “Law Practice in the European Union and the United States.” Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and a workshop will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. in the School of Law Library Faculty Room.

Canes Night Live will be hosting a game night at 8 p.m. in the UC.

April 5: SATURDAY

Don’t miss the Japanese Masters Series, various screenings of Japanese films throughout the weekend at Cosford Cinema. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

April 6: SUNDAY

Join in on a panel discussion about the Cuban Revolution, featuring panelist Edmund Abaka, director of Africana Studies. A reception begins at 3 p.m. followed by the program at 4 p.m., at the Veye Yo Haitian Community Center off campus. For more information, call 305-284-6340.

Enjoy a free, live outdoor concert called Jazz on the Green, from 3 to 5 p.m. on the lawn behind Gusman Hall.

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

Remember that “hit list’’ the University of Miami football team had last year? Florida State, North ...

One is a former NBA first-rounder who played 13 seasons after starring for the Miami Hurricanes in t ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

Participants of the ninth annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event on campus pledge to help end sexual ...

A Faculty Staff Assistance Program dance therapy class gets employees on their feet and focused on w ...

A University of Miami political scientist explores what a transition of power in Cuba means for its ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team notched its 10th ACC win of the season with a 5-2 road tri ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the region Sunday, the University of Miami baseball program ann ...

The University of Miami baseball team will host visiting Pittsburgh for a three-game series beginnin ...

Johnson, Mack and McGusty join Hurricanes' program for 2018-19 season. ...

Kasey Crider was named Miami volleyball's associate head coach after three seasons on head coac ...