What’s going on?

April 3: THURSDAY

Patio Jams will feature the Spam Allstars, a band that blends latin, funk and hip-hop, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Check out a free screening of “Chicago 10” followed by snacks, drinks and a discussion about democracy, at 6:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

April 4: FRIDAY

The School of Law will co-present, “Law Practice in the European Union and the United States.” Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and a workshop will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. in the School of Law Library Faculty Room.

Canes Night Live will be hosting a game night at 8 p.m. in the UC.

April 5: SATURDAY

Don’t miss the Japanese Masters Series, various screenings of Japanese films throughout the weekend at Cosford Cinema. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

April 6: SUNDAY

Join in on a panel discussion about the Cuban Revolution, featuring panelist Edmund Abaka, director of Africana Studies. A reception begins at 3 p.m. followed by the program at 4 p.m., at the Veye Yo Haitian Community Center off campus. For more information, call 305-284-6340.

Enjoy a free, live outdoor concert called Jazz on the Green, from 3 to 5 p.m. on the lawn behind Gusman Hall.

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...