What’s going on?

April 3: THURSDAY

Patio Jams will feature the Spam Allstars, a band that blends latin, funk and hip-hop, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Check out a free screening of “Chicago 10” followed by snacks, drinks and a discussion about democracy, at 6:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

April 4: FRIDAY

The School of Law will co-present, “Law Practice in the European Union and the United States.” Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and a workshop will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. in the School of Law Library Faculty Room.

Canes Night Live will be hosting a game night at 8 p.m. in the UC.

April 5: SATURDAY

Don’t miss the Japanese Masters Series, various screenings of Japanese films throughout the weekend at Cosford Cinema. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

April 6: SUNDAY

Join in on a panel discussion about the Cuban Revolution, featuring panelist Edmund Abaka, director of Africana Studies. A reception begins at 3 p.m. followed by the program at 4 p.m., at the Veye Yo Haitian Community Center off campus. For more information, call 305-284-6340.

Enjoy a free, live outdoor concert called Jazz on the Green, from 3 to 5 p.m. on the lawn behind Gusman Hall.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Syracuse to record their 750th all-ti ...

Following a promising performance during the fall portion of the 2017-18 campaign, the University of ...

The University of Miami track and field program travels to Texas this week to compete at the Texas T ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...