What’s going on?

March 31: TODAY
The Trojan Brand Condoms “Evolve” national grassroots bus tour will stop at the U to teach Canes how to be sexually healthy. Students are invited into the “Evolve Lounge” to play games, learn about sexual health and win prizes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Rock.

Don’t miss Mega Game Night, an event for video game enthusiasts to enjoy the hottest new games with a chance to win prizes. The event begins at 9:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge and will include board games and refreshments.

April 1: TUESDAY
Relieve stress at the Meditation and Spiritual Wellness Workshop, featuring guest lecturer Ileana Guelbenzu-Davis, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in UC 241. Donations will benefit The Surviving Filipina “Comfort Women” at LILA Philipina in the Philippines.

FEC invites students to join the new Cuban Book Club to discuss books written by Cuban and Cuban-American authors. Check out the first meeting at 7:30 p.m. in UC 211.

April 2: WEDNESDAY
Enjoy a free Italian dinner at The Future Educators Association Spring Banquet, where UM professors will discuss education from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Casa Bacardi at 1531 Brescia Avenue. RSVP to Mary Avalos at mavalos@miami.edu.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...