What’s going on?

March 31: TODAY
The Trojan Brand Condoms “Evolve” national grassroots bus tour will stop at the U to teach Canes how to be sexually healthy. Students are invited into the “Evolve Lounge” to play games, learn about sexual health and win prizes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Rock.

Don’t miss Mega Game Night, an event for video game enthusiasts to enjoy the hottest new games with a chance to win prizes. The event begins at 9:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge and will include board games and refreshments.

April 1: TUESDAY
Relieve stress at the Meditation and Spiritual Wellness Workshop, featuring guest lecturer Ileana Guelbenzu-Davis, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in UC 241. Donations will benefit The Surviving Filipina “Comfort Women” at LILA Philipina in the Philippines.

FEC invites students to join the new Cuban Book Club to discuss books written by Cuban and Cuban-American authors. Check out the first meeting at 7:30 p.m. in UC 211.

April 2: WEDNESDAY
Enjoy a free Italian dinner at The Future Educators Association Spring Banquet, where UM professors will discuss education from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Casa Bacardi at 1531 Brescia Avenue. RSVP to Mary Avalos at mavalos@miami.edu.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...