What’s going on?

March 27: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature grooving rock bands, The Soulphonics and Rebirth Brass Band, from 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.
Not sure what to do after graduating? Don’t miss Alternative Options After Graduation, a program that will teach about exciting options for your future, at 5 p.m. at the Toppel Career Center.

March 28: FRIDAY
Celebrate living a green lifestyle at Earth Alert’s Green Life event, featuring live music, free pizza and prizes, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio. Bring recyclables and get free stuff.
Watch a documentary on the fabrication and installation of five public art projects in the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The screening will take place at the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Center’s Glasgow Hall at 7 p.m.

March 29: SATURDAY
The Papanicolaou Corps for Cancer Research will hold a Walkathon and Health Fair at UM/Sylvester at Deerfield Beach from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. All monies raised support vital cancer research at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. The entrance fee is $15. Refreshments, water and a T-shirt will be provided.
Kick the weekend off by joining in on a giant, fun-filled game of Capture the Flag, hosted by the UM Official Capture the Flag Association, beginning at 10:30 a.m. on the UC Rock.

March 30: SUNDAY
Catch an art flick, Sculpting the Truth, from noon to 1 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum. Cookies and beverages will be served after the film.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...