What’s going on?

March 20: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature The Big Tasty and Eric Lindell, rock and roll bands with soul, from 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Come to a special Best Buddies meeting to learn about how you can impact the life of an individual with an intellectual disability, at 7:30 p.m. in UC 237.

March 21: FRIDAY
Afrocentria, the African Student Union’s event to showcase performers of all backgrounds, will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 22: SATURDAY
Lambda Theta Alpha will host Unidos, a benefit dinner for multiple myeloma cancer, at 7:00 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms. RSVP to vidotsmf@gmail.com. Tickets are $10 for students.

Enjoy an evening at “As in Poetry, So in Music,” exploring the relationship of text and poetry in different musical styles and genres, at 8:00 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall.

March 23: SUNDAY
Check out the La Scala Opera Series, featuring beautiful operas recorded live in high-definition format. The opera series will screen at the Cosford Cinema today. For show times, and more information, call 305-284-4861.

USA Diving announced the recipients of its annual awards at a ceremony in conjunction with the 2017 ...