What’s going on?

March 20: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature The Big Tasty and Eric Lindell, rock and roll bands with soul, from 11:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Come to a special Best Buddies meeting to learn about how you can impact the life of an individual with an intellectual disability, at 7:30 p.m. in UC 237.

March 21: FRIDAY
Afrocentria, the African Student Union’s event to showcase performers of all backgrounds, will take place at 7:00 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 22: SATURDAY
Lambda Theta Alpha will host Unidos, a benefit dinner for multiple myeloma cancer, at 7:00 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms. RSVP to vidotsmf@gmail.com. Tickets are $10 for students.

Enjoy an evening at “As in Poetry, So in Music,” exploring the relationship of text and poetry in different musical styles and genres, at 8:00 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall.

March 23: SUNDAY
Check out the La Scala Opera Series, featuring beautiful operas recorded live in high-definition format. The opera series will screen at the Cosford Cinema today. For show times, and more information, call 305-284-4861.

Part four of a five-part series on UM’s defense with the start of fall camp a month away: Cornerback ...

Part three of a five-part series with the Canes' view of every player on defense: Some insight ...

University of Miami head football coach Mark Richt was among the 20 coaches selected to the preseaso ...

Miami opens the Wooden Legacy against La Salle on Thanksgiving Day in Fullerton, Calif. ...