What’s going on?

March 6: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature American Babies, an indie rock band, from noon to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Let loose at “The Rhythm is Gonna Get U” at the FEC Cuban Carnival, from 1:30 to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

March 7: FRIDAY
Check out the 17th Annual Neuroscience Research Day event, featuring poster presentations, snacks and refreshments, from 3 to 5 p.m. in front of the Mailman Center for Child Development at the Miller School of Medicine. Admission is free.

Start your spring break with a night of movies on the University Green! “Glory Road” will show at 8 p.m. and “I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry” will be showing at 10 p.m.

March 8: SATURDAY
Bring the whole family to a special program at the Lowe Art Museum that will let you make your own story quilt, from 1 to 2 p.m. Admission for kids is $3. Parents get in free.

The Miami International Film Festival will present “Unfinished Sky” at 7 p.m. and “La Antena” at 9:15 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For film descriptions, visit MiamiFilmFestival.com.

March 9: SUNDAY
Enjoy cookies and beverages over Faith Ringgold’s art film, “The Last Story Quilt,” from noon to 1 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Don’t miss the theatrical premiere of “One Water,” a film celebrating the Earth’s relationship to water, at 6:30 p.m. at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

It was obvious before tipoff that the University of Miami game against No. 5 Duke was no ordinary Hu ...

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...

Lonnie Walker IV scored 19 points, but it wasn't enough as the Canes fell to the Blue Devils at ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...