What’s going on?

March 6: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature American Babies, an indie rock band, from noon to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Let loose at “The Rhythm is Gonna Get U” at the FEC Cuban Carnival, from 1:30 to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

March 7: FRIDAY
Check out the 17th Annual Neuroscience Research Day event, featuring poster presentations, snacks and refreshments, from 3 to 5 p.m. in front of the Mailman Center for Child Development at the Miller School of Medicine. Admission is free.

Start your spring break with a night of movies on the University Green! “Glory Road” will show at 8 p.m. and “I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry” will be showing at 10 p.m.

March 8: SATURDAY
Bring the whole family to a special program at the Lowe Art Museum that will let you make your own story quilt, from 1 to 2 p.m. Admission for kids is $3. Parents get in free.

The Miami International Film Festival will present “Unfinished Sky” at 7 p.m. and “La Antena” at 9:15 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For film descriptions, visit MiamiFilmFestival.com.

March 9: SUNDAY
Enjoy cookies and beverages over Faith Ringgold’s art film, “The Last Story Quilt,” from noon to 1 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Don’t miss the theatrical premiere of “One Water,” a film celebrating the Earth’s relationship to water, at 6:30 p.m. at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...