What’s going on?

March 6: TODAY
Patio Jams will feature American Babies, an indie rock band, from noon to 2 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Let loose at “The Rhythm is Gonna Get U” at the FEC Cuban Carnival, from 1:30 to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

March 7: FRIDAY
Check out the 17th Annual Neuroscience Research Day event, featuring poster presentations, snacks and refreshments, from 3 to 5 p.m. in front of the Mailman Center for Child Development at the Miller School of Medicine. Admission is free.

Start your spring break with a night of movies on the University Green! “Glory Road” will show at 8 p.m. and “I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry” will be showing at 10 p.m.

March 8: SATURDAY
Bring the whole family to a special program at the Lowe Art Museum that will let you make your own story quilt, from 1 to 2 p.m. Admission for kids is $3. Parents get in free.

The Miami International Film Festival will present “Unfinished Sky” at 7 p.m. and “La Antena” at 9:15 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For film descriptions, visit MiamiFilmFestival.com.

March 9: SUNDAY
Enjoy cookies and beverages over Faith Ringgold’s art film, “The Last Story Quilt,” from noon to 1 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Don’t miss the theatrical premiere of “One Water,” a film celebrating the Earth’s relationship to water, at 6:30 p.m. at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Anna Runia won the women's 400m hurdles at the Netherlands track and field championships, while ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...