Greetings from Cancun

Dear Hurricane readers,

We hope you are having a fantastic time on campus during these last few days before spring break starts. How’s the weather there, by the way? We are pleased to tell you that here, in Cancun, it’s 80 degrees and sunny.

HAHAHA, I bet you’re asking, “What do you mean, in Cancun?!”

That’s right, guys, your beloved Miami Hurricane Editorial Board is in Cancun, as you read this, but it’s only because we had some very important prior obligations to attend to – like the All Star Wet T-Shirt Contest and um, happy hour at 10 a.m. Plus, we got a darn good deal on a beautiful oceanfront suite, hot tub included, of course.

Shockingly, we ran out of toilet paper and left all our notebooks, laptops or anything remotely “academic” at home. But, we did find some crumpled up class notes from last week which we used to write this very heartfelt letter to you all.

And because we miss you so much, we sent it, priority mail, to whoever the heck edited this issue of the newspaper.

So, uh, yeah, we kind of missed out on midterms and all that jazz, but come on, it’s spring break, baby.

Well, we’re about to hit the buffet and then check out this toga party tonight, so we have to go now.

Have a great spring break! And remember, use us an example and be responsible!

Yours truly,

The Miami Hurricane Editorial Board

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...