What’s going on?

March 3: TODAY
Discover the ranging benefits of physical therapy at the first-ever UM Pre-Physical Therapy Club gathering, featuring guest speakers and refreshments. This event is free and open to the public, and will take place at 5:30 p.m. at the Rat.

National Book Award finalist Edwidge Danticat, the Haitian-born author of Breath, Eyes, Memory, which was selected for Oprah’s Book Club, will speak at 6 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium at the School of Business Administration.

March 4: TUESDAY
The Victoria’s Secret PINK Spring Tour will be at UM, offering students the opportunity to apply for internships and buy PINK merchandise, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the UC Rock. Want a free PINK Tote Bag? Text “UM” to VSPINK (877465) to join CLUB PINK and receive yours.

Wear orange and green for Alumni Awareness Day. Take pictures with Sebastian and get prizes, food and information about the benefits received by current students through the Alumni Association, from 10 a.m. to noon in the UC Breezeway and noon to 2 p.m. on the UC Rock.

March 5: WEDNESDAY
Celebrate Cuban culture at “Discover Cuba,” featuring an arroz con pollo cooking demonstration and traditional Cuban attire, from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

Come watch “I Am Legend,” playing at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

Pick up a copy of the new, student-run magazine Distraction, which is expected on stands today.

Etc.

Housing sign-up dates for:
Retaining same apartment: March 25, 26, 27
Moving to a new apartment: March 29, 30
Retaining same residential college room: April 1, 2, 3
Moving to a new residential college room: April 5, 6
Late sign-up/making changes/cancellation: April 8, 9, 10

Sign up on MyUM. Contact housing@miami.edu or call 305-284-4505 with any questions.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...