What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 28
Patio Jams will feature Tuesday Night Squad, a Floridian funk-rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. Free Caribbean food will be served to get you into the spring break mood!

The Latin American Studies Film Series presents “¿Puedo Hablar? (May I Speak?)” about the 2006 presidential elections in Venezuela, followed by a discussion with filmmaker Chris Sol, at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 29
The Beaux Arts Society will present a viewing called “The Art of Table Decorating” from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum. Enjoy a preview cocktail party at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m. Admission is $15.

Check out the Cane Records Album Release Party featuring live musical performances from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at the Rat.

SATURDAY MARCH 1
Don’t miss “Friday Night Fever” at 8 p.m. on the UC Rock.

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “Eat, For This is My Body,” a story of Haitian colonialism, at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For more information, visit miamifilmfestival.com.

SUNDAY MARCH 2
Relax at An Afternoon of Two Pianos & Three Pianists, featuring musical entertainment by Shelly Berg, JB Floyd and Tian Ying. This event is free and will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

Wind down the weekend at a Sunday evening screening of “The Little Traitor,” presented by Miami International Film Festival, at 9:15 p.m. in Cosford Cinema.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...