What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 28
Patio Jams will feature Tuesday Night Squad, a Floridian funk-rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. Free Caribbean food will be served to get you into the spring break mood!

The Latin American Studies Film Series presents “¿Puedo Hablar? (May I Speak?)” about the 2006 presidential elections in Venezuela, followed by a discussion with filmmaker Chris Sol, at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 29
The Beaux Arts Society will present a viewing called “The Art of Table Decorating” from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum. Enjoy a preview cocktail party at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m. Admission is $15.

Check out the Cane Records Album Release Party featuring live musical performances from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at the Rat.

SATURDAY MARCH 1
Don’t miss “Friday Night Fever” at 8 p.m. on the UC Rock.

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “Eat, For This is My Body,” a story of Haitian colonialism, at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For more information, visit miamifilmfestival.com.

SUNDAY MARCH 2
Relax at An Afternoon of Two Pianos & Three Pianists, featuring musical entertainment by Shelly Berg, JB Floyd and Tian Ying. This event is free and will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

Wind down the weekend at a Sunday evening screening of “The Little Traitor,” presented by Miami International Film Festival, at 9:15 p.m. in Cosford Cinema.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...