What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 28
Patio Jams will feature Tuesday Night Squad, a Floridian funk-rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. Free Caribbean food will be served to get you into the spring break mood!

The Latin American Studies Film Series presents “¿Puedo Hablar? (May I Speak?)” about the 2006 presidential elections in Venezuela, followed by a discussion with filmmaker Chris Sol, at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 29
The Beaux Arts Society will present a viewing called “The Art of Table Decorating” from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum. Enjoy a preview cocktail party at the museum from 7 to 10 p.m. Admission is $15.

Check out the Cane Records Album Release Party featuring live musical performances from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at the Rat.

SATURDAY MARCH 1
Don’t miss “Friday Night Fever” at 8 p.m. on the UC Rock.

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “Eat, For This is My Body,” a story of Haitian colonialism, at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. For more information, visit miamifilmfestival.com.

SUNDAY MARCH 2
Relax at An Afternoon of Two Pianos & Three Pianists, featuring musical entertainment by Shelly Berg, JB Floyd and Tian Ying. This event is free and will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

Wind down the weekend at a Sunday evening screening of “The Little Traitor,” presented by Miami International Film Festival, at 9:15 p.m. in Cosford Cinema.

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...

‘Part-Time Junior’ Sculpts Her Way to a B.F.A. ...