Police Beat

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s Web site at miami.edu/publicsafety or contact the Crime Prevention Office at 305-284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666, or, if calling from a campus phone, 8-6666.

WEDNESDAY FEB. 20
N/A Vehicle Burglary MRC Garage

N/A Theft UC Food Court

N/A Stolen Vehicle Ungar Building

THURSDAY FEB. 21
N/A Sexual Assault Wellness Center

FRIDAY FEB. 22
N/A Vehicle Burglary MRC Garage

N/A Theft Law School

6:55 p.m. Criminal Mischief Music School

SATURDAY FEB. 23
N/A Arrest for DUI S. Alhambra/Ponce de Leon
MONDAY FEB. 25
10:34 p.m. Harassment Stanford Res. College

N/A Harassment Hecht Res. College

TUESDAY FEB. 26
N/A Battery Apt. Bldg. 36

N/A Theft Richter Library

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...