DVDs hitting the shelves this week

The Darjeeling Limited – This visually stunning Wes Anderson film follows the introspective and defining adventure of three brothers through India. The film stars Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman and Adrien Brody. If you were not lucky enough to see this in theaters, make sure to pick this up as soon as possible.

Death at a Funeral – This unlikely hit is a refreshing British comedy that stars Matthew Macfadyen, Keeley Hawes and Andy Nyman. The film, as the title implies, is set at a funeral and hilarious chaos ensues when a man tries to expose a dark secret regarding a recently deceased patriarch of a dysfunctional British family.

30 Days of Night – As if Alaskan towns weren’t creepy enough, the one where this movie is set doesn’t see the sun for 30 days. This absurdly creative and frightening film also hits the shelves this week, and is a must-see for any fan of vampire flicks. Ben Foster and Josh Hartnett help propel this movie into a full-on thriller.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...