DVDs hitting the shelves this week

The Darjeeling Limited – This visually stunning Wes Anderson film follows the introspective and defining adventure of three brothers through India. The film stars Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman and Adrien Brody. If you were not lucky enough to see this in theaters, make sure to pick this up as soon as possible.

Death at a Funeral – This unlikely hit is a refreshing British comedy that stars Matthew Macfadyen, Keeley Hawes and Andy Nyman. The film, as the title implies, is set at a funeral and hilarious chaos ensues when a man tries to expose a dark secret regarding a recently deceased patriarch of a dysfunctional British family.

30 Days of Night – As if Alaskan towns weren’t creepy enough, the one where this movie is set doesn’t see the sun for 30 days. This absurdly creative and frightening film also hits the shelves this week, and is a must-see for any fan of vampire flicks. Ben Foster and Josh Hartnett help propel this movie into a full-on thriller.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Sophomore Evan McKendry rebounded with a dazzling start, and No. 24 Miami handed No. 1 Florida its f ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...