Crystal, Gross will go head-to-head

POSTED FEB. 28 AT 5:35 P.M.
UPDATED FEB. 28 AT 9:41 P.M.

It’s a run-off.

Jeremy Crystal and Brandon Gross will face off in a second round of voting Monday through Wednesday.

Crystal garnered one vote more than Gross, but the elimination of Dan Lazaro makes that irrelevant.

Here is the breakdown for president:

– Crystal, 808

– Gross, 807

– Lazaro, 457

The vice president and treasurer candidates for both All About U and Committed to U will be on the run-off ballot as well.

A total of 2,122 students voted in elections.

Statement from the Elections Commission about the run-off election:

Student Government Run-Off Election Days

As no candidate running for an Executive office received a majority of the votes cast, there will be a run-off election held for the offices of President, Vice-President and Treasurer. The Elections Commission has created the following schedule for the student government run-off elections:

Monday, March 3, 2008 – UC Breezeway, 10am – 4pm
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 – UC Breezeway, 10am – 4pm
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 – UC Breezeway, 10am – 4pm

Final elections results will be announced Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 5pm on the Rock.

Any questions concerning the elections process can be directed to the Elections Commission at umelections@gmail.com.

Please check TheMiamiHurricane.com for updates.

Greg Linch may be contacted at gregl@miami.edu.

Greg Linch

Former editor in chief (2007-2008)

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...