Crystal, Gross will go head-to-head

POSTED FEB. 28 AT 5:35 P.M.
UPDATED FEB. 28 AT 9:41 P.M.

It’s a run-off.

Jeremy Crystal and Brandon Gross will face off in a second round of voting Monday through Wednesday.

Crystal garnered one vote more than Gross, but the elimination of Dan Lazaro makes that irrelevant.

Here is the breakdown for president:

– Crystal, 808

– Gross, 807

– Lazaro, 457

The vice president and treasurer candidates for both All About U and Committed to U will be on the run-off ballot as well.

A total of 2,122 students voted in elections.

Statement from the Elections Commission about the run-off election:

Student Government Run-Off Election Days

As no candidate running for an Executive office received a majority of the votes cast, there will be a run-off election held for the offices of President, Vice-President and Treasurer. The Elections Commission has created the following schedule for the student government run-off elections:

Monday, March 3, 2008 – UC Breezeway, 10am – 4pm
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 – UC Breezeway, 10am – 4pm
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 – UC Breezeway, 10am – 4pm

Final elections results will be announced Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 5pm on the Rock.

Any questions concerning the elections process can be directed to the Elections Commission at umelections@gmail.com.

Please check TheMiamiHurricane.com for updates.

Greg Linch may be contacted at gregl@miami.edu.

Greg Linch

Former editor in chief (2007-2008)

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...