What’s going on?

TODAY: Feb 25

The Global Lens Film Series will feature “The Bet Collector,” starting at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for more information about this film.

Enjoy free massages, rock climbing and more at Cane Fit Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the University Green.

Check out the Miss UM Caribbean Pageant starting at 7:30 p.m. at Gusman Hall.

TUESDAY: Feb. 26

Learn how to respond when pulled over by police at “License and Registration, Please,” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

The Nursing & Health Sciences Fair will feature internship recruiters and information about these career fields from 5 to 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Students should bring resumes to present and their Cane Card for free admission.

WEDNESDAY: Feb. 27

Confused about your major or minor? The Majors and Minors Fair will offer the help of advisors and faculty members to answer your questions from 1 to 4 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Free pizza and snow cones will be served, and raffle prizes will be awarded.

Confront real college issues at the “Fake IDs: All Access” forum, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Lewis Room of the Rat. Lunch will be included. Contact pier21@miami.edu to RSVP.

Show off your karaoke skills at U Party Like a Rock Star at 8 p.m. at the Rat.

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry and freshman Freddy Zamora were among those recognized by the At ...

Senior Jeb Bargfeldt was recognized as ACC Pitcher of the Week following a dominating performance ag ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

Although 17th-year head coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews has made Sweet 16 appearances commonplace the jour ...