What’s going on?

TODAY: Feb 25

The Global Lens Film Series will feature “The Bet Collector,” starting at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for more information about this film.

Enjoy free massages, rock climbing and more at Cane Fit Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the University Green.

Check out the Miss UM Caribbean Pageant starting at 7:30 p.m. at Gusman Hall.

TUESDAY: Feb. 26

Learn how to respond when pulled over by police at “License and Registration, Please,” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

The Nursing & Health Sciences Fair will feature internship recruiters and information about these career fields from 5 to 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Students should bring resumes to present and their Cane Card for free admission.

WEDNESDAY: Feb. 27

Confused about your major or minor? The Majors and Minors Fair will offer the help of advisors and faculty members to answer your questions from 1 to 4 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Free pizza and snow cones will be served, and raffle prizes will be awarded.

Confront real college issues at the “Fake IDs: All Access” forum, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Lewis Room of the Rat. Lunch will be included. Contact pier21@miami.edu to RSVP.

Show off your karaoke skills at U Party Like a Rock Star at 8 p.m. at the Rat.

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

Bruce Brown Jr. scored 19 points leading Miami to victory over NC State in Raleigh. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, No. 19 Miami finished the day with an ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...