What’s going on?

TODAY: Feb 25

The Global Lens Film Series will feature “The Bet Collector,” starting at 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for more information about this film.

Enjoy free massages, rock climbing and more at Cane Fit Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the University Green.

Check out the Miss UM Caribbean Pageant starting at 7:30 p.m. at Gusman Hall.

TUESDAY: Feb. 26

Learn how to respond when pulled over by police at “License and Registration, Please,” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

The Nursing & Health Sciences Fair will feature internship recruiters and information about these career fields from 5 to 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Students should bring resumes to present and their Cane Card for free admission.

WEDNESDAY: Feb. 27

Confused about your major or minor? The Majors and Minors Fair will offer the help of advisors and faculty members to answer your questions from 1 to 4 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Free pizza and snow cones will be served, and raffle prizes will be awarded.

Confront real college issues at the “Fake IDs: All Access” forum, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Lewis Room of the Rat. Lunch will be included. Contact pier21@miami.edu to RSVP.

Show off your karaoke skills at U Party Like a Rock Star at 8 p.m. at the Rat.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Week three of fall camp began today, and the first practice after Saturday’s first scrimmage of camp ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...