Police Beat

Pick up the paper every Thursday to read the Public Safety call log.

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s website at miami.edu/publicsafety, or contact the Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at (305) 284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone, 8-6666.

FRIDAY FEB. 15
Criminal Mischief Building 35

Theft Richter Library

Theft Building 35

SATURDAY FEB. 16
Vandalism to Vehicle 1200 Dickinson Drive

Theft Business School

SUNDAY FEB. 17
4:30 a.m. Juvenile Public Intoxication Gavel Lot

Vandalism 5638 Merrick St.

Vandalism to Vehicle Pick Hall

MONDAY FEB. 18
Verbal Threats Student Resource Center

-Compiled by Alexander Pearce

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...