Police Beat

Pick up the paper every Thursday to read the Public Safety call log.

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s website at miami.edu/publicsafety, or contact the Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at (305) 284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone, 8-6666.

FRIDAY FEB. 15
Criminal Mischief Building 35

Theft Richter Library

Theft Building 35

SATURDAY FEB. 16
Vandalism to Vehicle 1200 Dickinson Drive

Theft Business School

SUNDAY FEB. 17
4:30 a.m. Juvenile Public Intoxication Gavel Lot

Vandalism 5638 Merrick St.

Vandalism to Vehicle Pick Hall

MONDAY FEB. 18
Verbal Threats Student Resource Center

-Compiled by Alexander Pearce

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...