MEET THE CANDIDATES

They have passion, they have experience, they want to make life better for students, and they really like to use the “U” symbol. Three students are in the race for the next Student Government president, and on Feb. 25 University of Miami students will have the chance to decide who will lead.

Voting Information

Presidential Debate: Tonight, 7 p.m., UC I-Lounge
Election Days: Feb. 25, 26, 27
Polling Locations: UC Breezeway, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; all residential
colleges 6 to 9 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday
Results: Will be announced Feb. 27 at 5 p.m. at the Rathskeller

Click the links below to read about the candidates, their backgrounds and their platform goals:

Jeremy Crystal // All About U
Brandon Gross // Committed to U
Dan Lazaro // Make it Happen for U

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Syracuse to record their 750th all-ti ...

Following a promising performance during the fall portion of the 2017-18 campaign, the University of ...

The University of Miami track and field program travels to Texas this week to compete at the Texas T ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...