What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 18

Catch a flick at The Global Lens Film Series, a film program of narrative feature films from Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. “Let the Wind Blow” will begin at 7 p.m., and “The Fish Fall in Love” will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for film descriptions.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19

“Youth Gangs in Central America and the Caribbean” will feature activists, former gang members, journalists and scholars in a discussion about the current situation of Central American gangs and violence, from 9:30 a.m. to noon in the Cosford Cinema.

Come watch a Totally Tuesday performance of “The America Play,” a comic-drama about the American identity by Pulitzer Prize winner Suzan Lori Parks. This event is for UM students only, and will take place at 8 p.m. at The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre.

Have all your graduation questions and concerns answered at the 2008 Graduation Resource Fair. The fair will take place on Feb. 19 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m at the UC Rock.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20

Enjoy tonight’s total lunar eclipse at the Miami Science Museum! FIU Professor James R. Webb will present “Maya Astronomy,” a program introducing the mysteries of the Mayan culture, at 8 p.m. After refreshments are served, special telescope viewings of the lunar eclipse will be offered at 10 p.m. For more information, visit mayastudies.org.

Indulge in a free, post-basketball game midnight breakfast from IHOP starting at 11 p.m. on the Hecht/Stanford Bridge.

ETC.

The deadline to apply for Graduation is March 7.

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

Remember that “hit list’’ the University of Miami football team had last year? Florida State, North ...

One is a former NBA first-rounder who played 13 seasons after starring for the Miami Hurricanes in t ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

Participants of the ninth annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event on campus pledge to help end sexual ...

A Faculty Staff Assistance Program dance therapy class gets employees on their feet and focused on w ...

A University of Miami political scientist explores what a transition of power in Cuba means for its ...

Kevin Arreaga smashed a school record in the men's hammer throw to lead the University of Miami ...

A ninth-inning solo home from Pittsburgh proved the difference Friday night, as Miami dropped the se ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team notched its 10th ACC win of the season with a 5-2 road tri ...

Straight-set victories at the top four singles positions brought the University of Miami men's ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the region Sunday, the University of Miami baseball program ann ...