What’s going on?

TODAY FEBRUARY 18

Catch a flick at The Global Lens Film Series, a film program of narrative feature films from Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. “Let the Wind Blow” will begin at 7 p.m., and “The Fish Fall in Love” will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Visit globalfilm.org for film descriptions.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19

“Youth Gangs in Central America and the Caribbean” will feature activists, former gang members, journalists and scholars in a discussion about the current situation of Central American gangs and violence, from 9:30 a.m. to noon in the Cosford Cinema.

Come watch a Totally Tuesday performance of “The America Play,” a comic-drama about the American identity by Pulitzer Prize winner Suzan Lori Parks. This event is for UM students only, and will take place at 8 p.m. at The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre.

Have all your graduation questions and concerns answered at the 2008 Graduation Resource Fair. The fair will take place on Feb. 19 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m at the UC Rock.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 20

Enjoy tonight’s total lunar eclipse at the Miami Science Museum! FIU Professor James R. Webb will present “Maya Astronomy,” a program introducing the mysteries of the Mayan culture, at 8 p.m. After refreshments are served, special telescope viewings of the lunar eclipse will be offered at 10 p.m. For more information, visit mayastudies.org.

Indulge in a free, post-basketball game midnight breakfast from IHOP starting at 11 p.m. on the Hecht/Stanford Bridge.

ETC.

The deadline to apply for Graduation is March 7.

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...