What’s going on?

TODAY FEB. 11
Feeling overwhelmed? Today is the kick-off of Anxiety 101, a new weekly event designed to teach skills to cope with anxiety and stress. The group is free and will take place from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the UM Counseling Center (building 21-R). Call 305- 284-5511 to enroll.

Susannah Heschel, daughter of Dartmouth professor of Judaic Studies Joshua Heschel, will present “Moral Grandeur and Spiritual Audacity – Celebrating the Centennial of Abraham Joshua Heschel.” This event will begin at 8 p.m. at the Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Light refreshments will be served.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 12
The Abess Center for Ecosystem Science and Policy will present a seminar titled “Energy Choices, Energy Futures,” featuring guest speaker Rich Sears from Shell Oil. This event is free and open to the public and will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Shojaee Hall in the School of Communications.

Come watch “Charlie Bartlett,” a witty comedy about a wealthy teen struggling to fit in at his new public high school, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 13
Hang out at Spoken Word Wednesday, featuring Sonni Paterson & Random Wright, from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Rat.

Catch a mid-week movie tonight. “Aladdin” will be showing at 8 p.m. and at 10 p.m. in Cosford Cinema.

ETC
Head over to IHOP on Tuesday, Feb. 12, to get a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes in honor of National Pancake Day. In return, IHOP asks guests to consider making a donation to support local children’s hospitals through Children’s Miracle Network or other local charities.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...