Editor’s Note by Greg Linch

Some readers have raised concerns about the language in Thursday’s Dear V question. The specific phrasing was thoroughly discussed among several editors and it was decided not to alter someone else’s words. Our reasoning was that this is a sex column in a college newspaper that often deals with similar explicit subjects and includes language that is not uncommon among college students. The question, and related sentence in the answer, was edited online due to the broader audience. Nevertheless, we stand by our decision to publish the question unedited. Leaving the original phrasing was not intended to shock or offend readers.

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...