What’s going on?

TODAY FEB 7
Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Rejuvenate at a meditation workshop, from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. in the Wellness Center suite. Call (305) 284-5433 to reserve a space. This event is free and open to the public.

Saskia Sassen, a Columbia University professor and leader in the study of cities and globalization, will present “Reassembling the City” in Glasgow Hall of the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Center. Refreshments will be served at 6 p.m. and the lecture will begin at 6:30.

FRIDAY FEB 8
Black History Month festivities continue at the Greek Extravaganza, a night of stepping and entertainment, starting at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Tickets are $15 at the door.

Check out a sneak peak of Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show, followed by a raffle and Q & A with two of the comics from the film. This event will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY FEB 9
Don’t miss three musical student acts, beginning at 1 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center for Recording and Performance.

SUNDAY FEB 10
Join thousands at the Walk Now For Autism event, a walk through Miami to benefit autism. Experience entertainment, refreshments, an autism community resource fair and more. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at Crandon Park on Key Biscayne. The walk is from 9:30 a.m. till noon.

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...