What’s going on?

TODAY FEB 7
Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Rejuvenate at a meditation workshop, from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. in the Wellness Center suite. Call (305) 284-5433 to reserve a space. This event is free and open to the public.

Saskia Sassen, a Columbia University professor and leader in the study of cities and globalization, will present “Reassembling the City” in Glasgow Hall of the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Center. Refreshments will be served at 6 p.m. and the lecture will begin at 6:30.

FRIDAY FEB 8
Black History Month festivities continue at the Greek Extravaganza, a night of stepping and entertainment, starting at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Tickets are $15 at the door.

Check out a sneak peak of Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show, followed by a raffle and Q & A with two of the comics from the film. This event will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY FEB 9
Don’t miss three musical student acts, beginning at 1 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center for Recording and Performance.

SUNDAY FEB 10
Join thousands at the Walk Now For Autism event, a walk through Miami to benefit autism. Experience entertainment, refreshments, an autism community resource fair and more. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at Crandon Park on Key Biscayne. The walk is from 9:30 a.m. till noon.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...