What’s going on?

TODAY Feb. 4

Celebrate the start of Canes Career Week at the Dress to Impress Kick Off. Enjoy free fashion advice, resume critiquing and general career advice from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Rock. This event will offer free food and giveaways for attendees.

Professor Arnold Eisen, newly elected chancellor of the Jewish Theological Seminary, will present The Seventh Annual Robert Russell Memorial Foundation lecture on commandment, community and the future of American Jewry. This event will take place from 7:30 to 10 p.m. at The Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Refreshments will be served.

TUESDAY Feb. 5

Hang out at Twisted Tuesdays, featuring capoeira and flamenco dancing, from 5 to 7p.m. at the Rat.

WEDNESDAY Feb. 6

Happy Bob Marley Day! Events will be taking place throughout the day at the UC.

What would happen if the sun was destroyed? Come watch “Sunshine,” a sci-fi film that explores this scenario, showing at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

Men’s basketball will face off against the Florida State Seminoles at 7:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Admission is free for students with a Cane Card. All others call 305-284-CANES for ticket information.

Philip Glass will perform a series of opera excerpts tonight at 8:00 p.m. in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...