Student organizations show off their stuff at Spring Involvement Fair

SPRING INTO ACTION:
Students set up tables at the Richter Green at the 2008 Spring Involvement Fair.

An estimated 1,000 people visited the fair, which featured approximately 100 student organizations and 13 departments.

Groups exhibited what they are all about by using everything from a sailboat for the sailboating team to live dancing for the swing dancing club.

Organizers with Students Activities handed out free popcorn and snow cones.

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...