Student organizations show off their stuff at Spring Involvement Fair

SPRING INTO ACTION:
Students set up tables at the Richter Green at the 2008 Spring Involvement Fair.

An estimated 1,000 people visited the fair, which featured approximately 100 student organizations and 13 departments.

Groups exhibited what they are all about by using everything from a sailboat for the sailboating team to live dancing for the swing dancing club.

Organizers with Students Activities handed out free popcorn and snow cones.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Week three of fall camp began today, and the first practice after Saturday’s first scrimmage of camp ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...