What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 31

Learn more about how to get involved on campus at the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC Green.

Michael Lasser will present, “East Side, West Side, All Around Town,” a musical lecture for art enthusiasts, followed by a reception. This event is free and open to the public, and it will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Lowe Art Museum.

Focus The Nation will present the Green Roundtable, a discussion by students and politicians about global warming and its solutions. This event will take place at 8 p.m. in Cox Science Center’s main lecture hall (Rm. 126). Free food will be provided.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1

Celebrate the achievements and contributions of the African-American culture at the Black Awareness Month opening ceremonies at noon and 7 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 2

Come watch UM students compete against 13 other universities at the 8th Annual English Horse Show, hosted by the UM Equestrian Team from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Tropical Park Equestrian. Admission is free and open to the public.

Get down on the dance floor for a good cause at the ZUMBA Groove and Move for Charity event. UM students pay $15; all proceeds will benefit United Way. This event will take place from 3 to 6 p.m. at Center Court in the Wellness Center.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3

Today is the last chance to catch the Afro-Cuba: Works on Paper exhibit at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit features 66 prints and drawings by artists from Havana and Santiago de Cuba. The museum is open from noon to 5 p.m.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...