What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 28

The Toppel Career Center will offer Networking Made Easy, a program that will cover everything from “how to dress for success” to “how to hand out your resume/business card” in a business situation. The program will take place in the Toppel Career Center Library at noon.

A lecture by Dr. Mitchell G. Bard, author of “Myths and Facts,” on his newly published “Will Israel Survive?” will take place at 8 p.m. at the Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Books, autographing and refreshments will be available.

TUESDAY JANUARY 29

The first annual Healthy Resolutions Fair will begin today at 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the UC Flamingo Ballroom. The fair, which will continue through February 1, will include professional advice and information to help students reach their health goals.
?Learn the significance of Arabic calligraphy writing in Islam. This lecture, by Aishah Holland, will be followed by a hands-on demonstration and will take place from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in LC 140.?

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 30

The Toppel Career Center will offer Dining & Professional Etiquette, a program that will teach students proper manners, attire and social networking skills at a dining event. The program will take place in the Toppel Career Center Library at 4 p.m.

Dr. Pedro Greer, founder of Camillus Health Concern and author of “Waking up in America,” will speak in LCR 160 at 7 p.m. Food and refreshments will be served afterwards.

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...