What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 28

The Toppel Career Center will offer Networking Made Easy, a program that will cover everything from “how to dress for success” to “how to hand out your resume/business card” in a business situation. The program will take place in the Toppel Career Center Library at noon.

A lecture by Dr. Mitchell G. Bard, author of “Myths and Facts,” on his newly published “Will Israel Survive?” will take place at 8 p.m. at the Miller Center in the Merrick Building. Books, autographing and refreshments will be available.

TUESDAY JANUARY 29

The first annual Healthy Resolutions Fair will begin today at 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the UC Flamingo Ballroom. The fair, which will continue through February 1, will include professional advice and information to help students reach their health goals.
?Learn the significance of Arabic calligraphy writing in Islam. This lecture, by Aishah Holland, will be followed by a hands-on demonstration and will take place from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in LC 140.?

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 30

The Toppel Career Center will offer Dining & Professional Etiquette, a program that will teach students proper manners, attire and social networking skills at a dining event. The program will take place in the Toppel Career Center Library at 4 p.m.

Dr. Pedro Greer, founder of Camillus Health Concern and author of “Waking up in America,” will speak in LCR 160 at 7 p.m. Food and refreshments will be served afterwards.

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...