What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 24

A Family & Friends CPR course will be taught at the Wellness Center from noon to 2 p.m. Student members pay $10. Pre-registration required; call the Wellness Suite at (305) 284-5433.

Experience the Frost Afro-Cuban Hand Drumming Ensemble from 8 to 10 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

FRIDAY JANUARY 25

Patio Jams will present Yo Mama’s Big Fat Booty, a North Carolinian funk band, at 2 to 3:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

“Steal A Pencil For Me,” a Holocaust survivor’s true story about the power of love, will play at 7 p.m. in Cosford Cinema, followed by questions taken by UM student Emily Polak, who is the granddaughter of the survivor who inspired the movie.

SATURDAY JANUARY 26

The Wellness Center will offer “Breathing for a Better Life,” a class about metabolism and mental clarity, from 10 to 11 a.m. in Classroom 2. R.S.V.P. by calling the Wellness Suite at (305) 284-5433. Free and open to the public.

SUNDAY JANUARY 27

Richard Wagner’s “Tristan Und Isolde” will been shown at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Students pay $18.

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...