What’s going on?

TODAY JANUARY 24

A Family & Friends CPR course will be taught at the Wellness Center from noon to 2 p.m. Student members pay $10. Pre-registration required; call the Wellness Suite at (305) 284-5433.

Experience the Frost Afro-Cuban Hand Drumming Ensemble from 8 to 10 p.m. at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall.

FRIDAY JANUARY 25

Patio Jams will present Yo Mama’s Big Fat Booty, a North Carolinian funk band, at 2 to 3:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

“Steal A Pencil For Me,” a Holocaust survivor’s true story about the power of love, will play at 7 p.m. in Cosford Cinema, followed by questions taken by UM student Emily Polak, who is the granddaughter of the survivor who inspired the movie.

SATURDAY JANUARY 26

The Wellness Center will offer “Breathing for a Better Life,” a class about metabolism and mental clarity, from 10 to 11 a.m. in Classroom 2. R.S.V.P. by calling the Wellness Suite at (305) 284-5433. Free and open to the public.

SUNDAY JANUARY 27

Richard Wagner’s “Tristan Und Isolde” will been shown at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Students pay $18.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...