Police Beat

Pick up the paper every Thursday to read the Public Safety call log.

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s website at www.miami.edu/publicsafety, or contact the Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 16
N/A Burglary 1101 Stanford Dr.

N/A Burglary to Apartment Pearson Residential Dorm

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19
2:01 p.m. Vandalism Volpe Building

MONDAY NOVEMBER 21
11:13 p.m. Theft Eaton Residential College

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 22
3:43 p.m. Theft University Center

6:54 p.m. Trespass Warning University Center Food Court

11:09 p.m. Harassment Hecht Residential College

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...