What’s going on?

JANUARY 17: TODAY

Patio Jams will feature Right On Winona!, a Seattle-based indie rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

JANUARY 18: FRIDAY

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “The Inner Life of Martin Frost,” followed by a discussion with the author, from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

Movies on the Green will screen “Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix” and “The Bourne Ultimatum” from 8 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. on the University Green.

JANUARY 19: SATURDAY

Leadership Summit 2008, a professional conference for UM students seeking to develop leadership skills, will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Butler SLC.

The 57th Annual Beaux Arts Festival of Art, featuring over 250 artists, will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at various locations on campus.

JANUARY 20: SUNDAY

The Miami Jewish Film Festival will begin at 11 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

Winter Jam, featuring Christian contemporary acts and guest speaker Tony Nolan, will begin at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets are $10 at the door.

USA Diving announced the recipients of its annual awards at a ceremony in conjunction with the 2017 ...