What’s going on?

JANUARY 17: TODAY

Patio Jams will feature Right On Winona!, a Seattle-based indie rock band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

JANUARY 18: FRIDAY

The Miami International Film Festival will feature “The Inner Life of Martin Frost,” followed by a discussion with the author, from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

Movies on the Green will screen “Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix” and “The Bourne Ultimatum” from 8 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. on the University Green.

JANUARY 19: SATURDAY

Leadership Summit 2008, a professional conference for UM students seeking to develop leadership skills, will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Butler SLC.

The 57th Annual Beaux Arts Festival of Art, featuring over 250 artists, will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at various locations on campus.

JANUARY 20: SUNDAY

The Miami Jewish Film Festival will begin at 11 a.m. at Cosford Cinema.

Winter Jam, featuring Christian contemporary acts and guest speaker Tony Nolan, will begin at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets are $10 at the door.

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...