What’s going on?

November 29: Today

Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Aids Around The World Week will provide free food, interactive activities, arts and crafts and vendors from World Vision and Hands on Miami from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

Domino Tournament and Cigar Night, hosted by Students United for a Free Cuba, will offer free cigars, food and information on political prisoners at 7 p.m. on the UC Patio.

November 30: Friday

Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material. The event will take place from 3 to 5 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Miami Short Film Festival, presented by UM’s School of Communication, will screen ten films beginning at 6 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

December 1: Saturday

The Miami Short Film Festival will screen nine films at 2 p.m. and another nine films at 5 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

The Cuba Transition Project will present “Cuba: What to Expect,” an all-day seminar featuring a speech by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutiérrez at the Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This event is free for UM students, faculty and staff.

December 2: Sunday

The Frost School of Music will present the Frost Choral Union at the 15th Annual Holiday Dinner at Parrot Jungle Island.