What’s going on?

November 29: Today

Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Aids Around The World Week will provide free food, interactive activities, arts and crafts and vendors from World Vision and Hands on Miami from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

Domino Tournament and Cigar Night, hosted by Students United for a Free Cuba, will offer free cigars, food and information on political prisoners at 7 p.m. on the UC Patio.

November 30: Friday

Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material. The event will take place from 3 to 5 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Miami Short Film Festival, presented by UM’s School of Communication, will screen ten films beginning at 6 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

December 1: Saturday

The Miami Short Film Festival will screen nine films at 2 p.m. and another nine films at 5 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

The Cuba Transition Project will present “Cuba: What to Expect,” an all-day seminar featuring a speech by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutiérrez at the Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This event is free for UM students, faculty and staff.

December 2: Sunday

The Frost School of Music will present the Frost Choral Union at the 15th Annual Holiday Dinner at Parrot Jungle Island.

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...