What’s going on?

November 29: Today

Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Aids Around The World Week will provide free food, interactive activities, arts and crafts and vendors from World Vision and Hands on Miami from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock.

Domino Tournament and Cigar Night, hosted by Students United for a Free Cuba, will offer free cigars, food and information on political prisoners at 7 p.m. on the UC Patio.

November 30: Friday

Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a rock band that plays both covers and original material. The event will take place from 3 to 5 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Miami Short Film Festival, presented by UM’s School of Communication, will screen ten films beginning at 6 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

December 1: Saturday

The Miami Short Film Festival will screen nine films at 2 p.m. and another nine films at 5 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

The Cuba Transition Project will present “Cuba: What to Expect,” an all-day seminar featuring a speech by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutiérrez at the Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This event is free for UM students, faculty and staff.

December 2: Sunday

The Frost School of Music will present the Frost Choral Union at the 15th Annual Holiday Dinner at Parrot Jungle Island.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...