Herald: Three held in Taylor case

POSTED NOV. 30 AT 3:31 P.M.

Three men were detained in Ft. Myers today and are being questioned regarding the murder of Sean Taylor, The Miami Herald reported Friday.

The three men, ages 17, 19 and 21, are all believed to be from the Ft. Myers area, and were being held for questioning Friday morning.

Miami-Dade Police would not confirm to The Miami Hurricane that the three were picked up, only that the department has detectives working on an investigation in Lee County.

Taylor, a Washington Redskins and former Miami Hurricanes safety, was shot and killed last Monday in his Palmetto Bay home.

Please check back with The Miami Hurricane for updates.

Matthew Bunch may be contacted at m.bunch@umiami.edu.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...