What’s going on?

November 19: TODAY

The Hyperion Council is hosting an informational session on the Reel to Reel film competition at 7:30 p.m. in the School of Business Bernie Kosar Building Executive Dining Room.

November 20: TUESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. HurryCane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

SpectrUM will be tabling on the UC Rock all afternoon for the National Transgender Day of Remembrance.

The Frost School of Music will present the Symphonic Winds Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall. This event is free and open to the public.

November 21: WEDNESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m, noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

The Intensive English Program presents its 24th Annual International Thanksgiving Celebration in the Allen Hall courtyard at noon. Students from more than 40 countries will join President Donna E. Shalala and Sebastian to weave international customs into Thanksgiving.

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...

‘Part-Time Junior’ Sculpts Her Way to a B.F.A. ...