What’s going on?

November 19: TODAY

The Hyperion Council is hosting an informational session on the Reel to Reel film competition at 7:30 p.m. in the School of Business Bernie Kosar Building Executive Dining Room.

November 20: TUESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. HurryCane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

SpectrUM will be tabling on the UC Rock all afternoon for the National Transgender Day of Remembrance.

The Frost School of Music will present the Symphonic Winds Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Gusman Concert Hall. This event is free and open to the public.

November 21: WEDNESDAY

Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Miami International Airport will run every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hurry ‘Cane shuttles to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport will depart at 8 a.m, noon and 4 p.m. Shuttle stops are located at University Village, Dickinson Circle, Eaton and Mahoney/Pearson Residential Colleges.

The Intensive English Program presents its 24th Annual International Thanksgiving Celebration in the Allen Hall courtyard at noon. Students from more than 40 countries will join President Donna E. Shalala and Sebastian to weave international customs into Thanksgiving.

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...