WEIRD NEWS

Costly indulgence

Famous for its desserts and featured appearance in a John Cusack movie, aptly named “Serendipity,” New York’s Serendipity 3’s latest creation, The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate tops their menu with a $25,000 price tag. Made with truffle shavings; five grams of 24-carat, edible gold; the richest cocoa made from 14 different countries; and served in a goblet adorned with one carat of diamonds, its no wonder that Guinness World Records have crowned The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate as the most expensive dessert in the world, according to CBS News.

There’s A Snake In My Tub.

Or 87, if your name is Jackie Bibby, the “Texas Snake Man.” In order to break yet another world record, Bibby took a 45-minute bath with 87 rattlesnakes. Bibby assured that none of them bit him despite the fact that they still contained their venom and had not been defanged. This wildly surpasses the former record of 12 snakes in a bath, which was set by Bibby himself. CBS News confirmed that a Guinness official certified the record this week.

– Compiled by Merika Vine

USA Diving announced the recipients of its annual awards at a ceremony in conjunction with the 2017 ...