WEIRD NEWS

Costly indulgence

Famous for its desserts and featured appearance in a John Cusack movie, aptly named “Serendipity,” New York’s Serendipity 3’s latest creation, The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate tops their menu with a $25,000 price tag. Made with truffle shavings; five grams of 24-carat, edible gold; the richest cocoa made from 14 different countries; and served in a goblet adorned with one carat of diamonds, its no wonder that Guinness World Records have crowned The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate as the most expensive dessert in the world, according to CBS News.

There’s A Snake In My Tub.

Or 87, if your name is Jackie Bibby, the “Texas Snake Man.” In order to break yet another world record, Bibby took a 45-minute bath with 87 rattlesnakes. Bibby assured that none of them bit him despite the fact that they still contained their venom and had not been defanged. This wildly surpasses the former record of 12 snakes in a bath, which was set by Bibby himself. CBS News confirmed that a Guinness official certified the record this week.

– Compiled by Merika Vine

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...