REPORT CARD: MIAMI VS. VA TECH

Quarterbacks: C

The passing game wasn’t an albatross? And Miami still got crushed? Yes, despite Kyle Wright’s three turnovers, he went 21-for-36 with 215 yards. Not too shabby. Not something to highlight either. Wright still needs a win over Boston College in order to avoid the stigma of being the quarterback of the team that snapped the bowl streak.

Running Backs: F

Absolutely awful. Certainly the O-line is to blame as well, but Javarris James and Derron Thomas combined for 12 yards – 12. In order for Miami to have any kind of success, the running game has to show up big time. On Saturday, they didn’t show up at all.

Wide Receivers/Tight Ends: D

Kyle Wright made more solid passes Saturday than his completion total shows. His receivers dropped more than a few, like usual. Sam Shields had a pretty good game. Welcome to the 2007 season. Everyone else was forgettable.

Offensive Line: F

If the running game stalls out, and the quarterback gets sacked five times, there’s only one place to look. The O-line just didn’t get the job done, as that famed Hokie D-line ate them up all day. They appeared to have it together earlier this season, but the fa

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...