What’s going on?

November 12: Today

Alan Carter, professor at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, will present “A Plurality of Values” from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in Memorial Building 206.

Robert Segal of the University of Aberdeen, Scotland will present “What’s Wrong with the Postmodern Approach to Religion” at 5:30 p.m. in LC 130.

A Black Student Success Dinner will be held tonight from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Mahoney Residential College Master’s Apartment. RSVP: (305) 284-2855.

The African Students Union is hosting an “Africa on Display” art and fashion exhibit in the UC Lower Lounge at 7 p.m.

Mike Reiss, the Emmy-winning writer/producer of “The Simpsons,” will present from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

November 13: Tuesday

The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre is hosting Totally Tuesday for its performance of “Sunday in the Park with George” at 8 p.m. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

November 14: Wednesday

All nominations to recognize students graduating this December are due today by 5 p.m. to Building 21, room T.

CAC is screening “Black Snake Moan” from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

There will be a Green Expo on the UC Patio with live music, food and free T-shirts.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...