What’s going on?

November 12: Today

Alan Carter, professor at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, will present “A Plurality of Values” from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in Memorial Building 206.

Robert Segal of the University of Aberdeen, Scotland will present “What’s Wrong with the Postmodern Approach to Religion” at 5:30 p.m. in LC 130.

A Black Student Success Dinner will be held tonight from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Mahoney Residential College Master’s Apartment. RSVP: (305) 284-2855.

The African Students Union is hosting an “Africa on Display” art and fashion exhibit in the UC Lower Lounge at 7 p.m.

Mike Reiss, the Emmy-winning writer/producer of “The Simpsons,” will present from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

November 13: Tuesday

The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre is hosting Totally Tuesday for its performance of “Sunday in the Park with George” at 8 p.m. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

November 14: Wednesday

All nominations to recognize students graduating this December are due today by 5 p.m. to Building 21, room T.

CAC is screening “Black Snake Moan” from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

There will be a Green Expo on the UC Patio with live music, food and free T-shirts.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...