What’s going on?

November 12: Today

Alan Carter, professor at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, will present “A Plurality of Values” from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in Memorial Building 206.

Robert Segal of the University of Aberdeen, Scotland will present “What’s Wrong with the Postmodern Approach to Religion” at 5:30 p.m. in LC 130.

A Black Student Success Dinner will be held tonight from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Mahoney Residential College Master’s Apartment. RSVP: (305) 284-2855.

The African Students Union is hosting an “Africa on Display” art and fashion exhibit in the UC Lower Lounge at 7 p.m.

Mike Reiss, the Emmy-winning writer/producer of “The Simpsons,” will present from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

November 13: Tuesday

The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre is hosting Totally Tuesday for its performance of “Sunday in the Park with George” at 8 p.m. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

November 14: Wednesday

All nominations to recognize students graduating this December are due today by 5 p.m. to Building 21, room T.

CAC is screening “Black Snake Moan” from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

There will be a Green Expo on the UC Patio with live music, food and free T-shirts.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...