What’s going on?

November 12: Today

Alan Carter, professor at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, will present “A Plurality of Values” from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in Memorial Building 206.

Robert Segal of the University of Aberdeen, Scotland will present “What’s Wrong with the Postmodern Approach to Religion” at 5:30 p.m. in LC 130.

A Black Student Success Dinner will be held tonight from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Mahoney Residential College Master’s Apartment. RSVP: (305) 284-2855.

The African Students Union is hosting an “Africa on Display” art and fashion exhibit in the UC Lower Lounge at 7 p.m.

Mike Reiss, the Emmy-winning writer/producer of “The Simpsons,” will present from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

November 13: Tuesday

The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre is hosting Totally Tuesday for its performance of “Sunday in the Park with George” at 8 p.m. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

November 14: Wednesday

All nominations to recognize students graduating this December are due today by 5 p.m. to Building 21, room T.

CAC is screening “Black Snake Moan” from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

There will be a Green Expo on the UC Patio with live music, food and free T-shirts.

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...

‘Part-Time Junior’ Sculpts Her Way to a B.F.A. ...