What’s going on?

November 8: Today

Judge Helmut Tuerk, former Austrian ambassador to the U.S., will present “Combating Terrorism at Sea: The Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation” at noon in the Alma Jennings Foundation Student Lounge at The School of Law.

Patio Jams will feature Fitzroy, a Caribbean funk/hip-hop artist, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Lowe Art Museum will feature “Material Terrain: A Sculptural Exploration of Landscape and Place,” by Ming Fay from 7 to 9:30 p.m.

The Hindu Students Council is hosting Diwali Puja on the UC Rock to celebrate the new year with bahjans and free Indian food from 7 to 9 p.m.

The Center for Latin American Studies will present George Yúdice’s lecture “Knowledge Production in the Age of the Creative Economy” in Wesley Gallery at 7 p.m.

November 9: Friday

UMTV is hosting a Viewing and Ice Cream Party with free Wall’s Ice Cream from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms.

November 10: Saturday

The Cosford Cinema will screen “Live-in Maid” at 2, 6 and 10 p.m.

November 11: Sunday

UM Hillel and Jewish-Greek Life Liaisons will host Greek Bagel Brunch on the Panhellenic Patio from noon to 2 p.m.

The Society of Composers, Inc. will perform at Gusman Concert Hall from 7 to 9 p.m.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...