What’s going on?

November 5: Today

The Rathskeller Advisory Board will be accepting spring semester requests for special events beginning today. Event requests are approved on a first come, first serve basis.

November 6: Tuesday

Hillel is hosting “Dinner and an Israeli Movie” from 7 to 8:30 p.m. There will be free Israeli food and an Israeli movie at the Hillel building.

The environmental documentary “The 11th Hour,” narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio, will be screened at Cosford Cinema from 8 to 10 p.m.

Relay for Life is hosting an informational meeting in the UC I-Lounge from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. Students may sign up or begin a team.

November 7: Wednesday

Applications for the 2008 East Coast Conference on Hunger and Homelessness are due today by 5 p.m. at the SLC.

UM Debate will host the 2007 British Student Debate Tour on the second floor of the UM Bookstore from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Tawfik Hamid, once a member of the Islamist terrorist group al-Jama’ah al-Islamiyyah and currently a medical doctor and Muslim reformer living in the West, will present “The Roots of Jihad” from 8 to 10 p.m. in the Merrick Building’s Miller Center. This event is free and open to the public.

CAC is screening “Ghostbusters” from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...