What’s going on?

November 5: Today

The Rathskeller Advisory Board will be accepting spring semester requests for special events beginning today. Event requests are approved on a first come, first serve basis.

November 6: Tuesday

Hillel is hosting “Dinner and an Israeli Movie” from 7 to 8:30 p.m. There will be free Israeli food and an Israeli movie at the Hillel building.

The environmental documentary “The 11th Hour,” narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio, will be screened at Cosford Cinema from 8 to 10 p.m.

Relay for Life is hosting an informational meeting in the UC I-Lounge from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. Students may sign up or begin a team.

November 7: Wednesday

Applications for the 2008 East Coast Conference on Hunger and Homelessness are due today by 5 p.m. at the SLC.

UM Debate will host the 2007 British Student Debate Tour on the second floor of the UM Bookstore from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Tawfik Hamid, once a member of the Islamist terrorist group al-Jama’ah al-Islamiyyah and currently a medical doctor and Muslim reformer living in the West, will present “The Roots of Jihad” from 8 to 10 p.m. in the Merrick Building’s Miller Center. This event is free and open to the public.

CAC is screening “Ghostbusters” from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...