What’s going on?

November 1: Today

Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a six-piece band from UM focusing on covers and rock ‘n’ roll/rhythm and blues originals, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Philosophy Colloquium will feature Paul Boghassian, who will present “Can We Make Sense of Relativism?” in LC room 140 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.

Phi Mu Alpha Unplugged, an outdoor acoustic concert hosted by the brothers of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, will begin at 8 p.m. on the lawn between Frost School of Music and the Rat. Attendees can listen to music by Dashboard Confessional, Michael Buble and Plain White T’s.

Menotti ReMixed, a one-night-only performance by the Frost Opera Theater, is at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free for UM students, faculty and staff.

November 2: Friday

Cosford will screen “No End in Sight,” an insider’s tale about the lead-up to the Iraq war, from 6 to 8 p.m. The film details how a swift military victory rapidly became a quagmire.

November 3: Saturday

Cosford will screen the French film, “Angel-A,” from 2 to 4 p.m., 6 to 8 p.m. and 10 to 11:30 p.m.

The Ramsey Lewis Trio, featuring Ramsey Lewis, Larry Green and Leon Joyce, will perform in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

The Swinging Brazilian Jazz Machine will perform in Gusman Concert Hall from 4 to 6 p.m.

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...

After rallying to force a split, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miamis women's tennis team was u ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will wrap up the memorable 2018 season as No. 42 in t ...