What’s going on?

November 1: Today

Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a six-piece band from UM focusing on covers and rock ‘n’ roll/rhythm and blues originals, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Philosophy Colloquium will feature Paul Boghassian, who will present “Can We Make Sense of Relativism?” in LC room 140 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.

Phi Mu Alpha Unplugged, an outdoor acoustic concert hosted by the brothers of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, will begin at 8 p.m. on the lawn between Frost School of Music and the Rat. Attendees can listen to music by Dashboard Confessional, Michael Buble and Plain White T’s.

Menotti ReMixed, a one-night-only performance by the Frost Opera Theater, is at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free for UM students, faculty and staff.

November 2: Friday

Cosford will screen “No End in Sight,” an insider’s tale about the lead-up to the Iraq war, from 6 to 8 p.m. The film details how a swift military victory rapidly became a quagmire.

November 3: Saturday

Cosford will screen the French film, “Angel-A,” from 2 to 4 p.m., 6 to 8 p.m. and 10 to 11:30 p.m.

The Ramsey Lewis Trio, featuring Ramsey Lewis, Larry Green and Leon Joyce, will perform in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

The Swinging Brazilian Jazz Machine will perform in Gusman Concert Hall from 4 to 6 p.m.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...