What’s going on?

November 1: Today

Patio Jams will feature Tavern, a six-piece band from UM focusing on covers and rock ‘n’ roll/rhythm and blues originals, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Philosophy Colloquium will feature Paul Boghassian, who will present “Can We Make Sense of Relativism?” in LC room 140 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.

Phi Mu Alpha Unplugged, an outdoor acoustic concert hosted by the brothers of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, will begin at 8 p.m. on the lawn between Frost School of Music and the Rat. Attendees can listen to music by Dashboard Confessional, Michael Buble and Plain White T’s.

Menotti ReMixed, a one-night-only performance by the Frost Opera Theater, is at 8 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free for UM students, faculty and staff.

November 2: Friday

Cosford will screen “No End in Sight,” an insider’s tale about the lead-up to the Iraq war, from 6 to 8 p.m. The film details how a swift military victory rapidly became a quagmire.

November 3: Saturday

Cosford will screen the French film, “Angel-A,” from 2 to 4 p.m., 6 to 8 p.m. and 10 to 11:30 p.m.

The Ramsey Lewis Trio, featuring Ramsey Lewis, Larry Green and Leon Joyce, will perform in the Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

The Swinging Brazilian Jazz Machine will perform in Gusman Concert Hall from 4 to 6 p.m.

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...