What’s going on?

October 29: Today

The Homecoming Executive Committee is hosting the annual blood drive at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Donors receive a free t-shirt and are eligible to win prizes.

The Elections Department will allow students to register to vote and/or work at the polls starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Law School Lounge or UC Breezeway.

The Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies is presenting a lecture by Michael Bar-Zohar author of the recently published biography of Shimon Peres. The event takes place at the Miller Center at 7:30 p.m. and is free to students with Cane Card. RSVP ccjs@miami.edu.

October 30: Tuesday

Organized Cheer, a pep rally, will take place at the UC Patio from 6:45 to 10 p.m.

The Paris Trio, featuring Jean-Claude Pennetier, Regis Pasquier, Roland Pidoux, and Alexander Fiterstein, will perform at the Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

October 31: Wednesday

CAC is screening “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” starring Daniel Radcliffe, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with Cane Card.

Part four of a five-part series on UM’s defense with the start of fall camp a month away: Cornerback ...

Part three of a five-part series with the Canes' view of every player on defense: Some insight ...

University of Miami head football coach Mark Richt was among the 20 coaches selected to the preseaso ...

Miami opens the Wooden Legacy against La Salle on Thanksgiving Day in Fullerton, Calif. ...