What’s going on?

October 29: Today

The Homecoming Executive Committee is hosting the annual blood drive at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Donors receive a free t-shirt and are eligible to win prizes.

The Elections Department will allow students to register to vote and/or work at the polls starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Law School Lounge or UC Breezeway.

The Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies is presenting a lecture by Michael Bar-Zohar author of the recently published biography of Shimon Peres. The event takes place at the Miller Center at 7:30 p.m. and is free to students with Cane Card. RSVP ccjs@miami.edu.

October 30: Tuesday

Organized Cheer, a pep rally, will take place at the UC Patio from 6:45 to 10 p.m.

The Paris Trio, featuring Jean-Claude Pennetier, Regis Pasquier, Roland Pidoux, and Alexander Fiterstein, will perform at the Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

October 31: Wednesday

CAC is screening “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” starring Daniel Radcliffe, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with Cane Card.

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

Remember that “hit list’’ the University of Miami football team had last year? Florida State, North ...

One is a former NBA first-rounder who played 13 seasons after starring for the Miami Hurricanes in t ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

Participants of the ninth annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event on campus pledge to help end sexual ...

A Faculty Staff Assistance Program dance therapy class gets employees on their feet and focused on w ...

A University of Miami political scientist explores what a transition of power in Cuba means for its ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team notched its 10th ACC win of the season with a 5-2 road tri ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the region Sunday, the University of Miami baseball program ann ...

The University of Miami baseball team will host visiting Pittsburgh for a three-game series beginnin ...

Johnson, Mack and McGusty join Hurricanes' program for 2018-19 season. ...

Kasey Crider was named Miami volleyball's associate head coach after three seasons on head coac ...