What’s going on?

October 29: Today

The Homecoming Executive Committee is hosting the annual blood drive at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Donors receive a free t-shirt and are eligible to win prizes.

The Elections Department will allow students to register to vote and/or work at the polls starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Law School Lounge or UC Breezeway.

The Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies is presenting a lecture by Michael Bar-Zohar author of the recently published biography of Shimon Peres. The event takes place at the Miller Center at 7:30 p.m. and is free to students with Cane Card. RSVP ccjs@miami.edu.

October 30: Tuesday

Organized Cheer, a pep rally, will take place at the UC Patio from 6:45 to 10 p.m.

The Paris Trio, featuring Jean-Claude Pennetier, Regis Pasquier, Roland Pidoux, and Alexander Fiterstein, will perform at the Gusman Concert Hall from 8 to 10 p.m.

October 31: Wednesday

CAC is screening “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” starring Daniel Radcliffe, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with Cane Card.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Syracuse to record their 750th all-ti ...

Following a promising performance during the fall portion of the 2017-18 campaign, the University of ...

The University of Miami track and field program travels to Texas this week to compete at the Texas T ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...