What’s going on?

October 25: Today

Category 5 is selling 46 tickets to the Virginia Tech game for $250 from 7 to 9 a.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Full-time undergraduates with their Cane Card and cash can purchase a single ticket.

Patio Jams will feature Lanzallamas Monofonica, an eight-piece ensemble originating from Miami and featuring percussive and acoustic instruments, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

October 26: Friday

The Belly Bust Homecoming Show will take place at the Rat from 7 to 9 p.m. and will feature performers Donnell Rawlings and Na’im Lynn.

October 27: Saturday

Hurricanes Help the Hometown is hosting its annual community service event from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the first floor of the UC Patio for breakfast at 8:30 or to sign up at 9 a.m.

“Break the Formula” Benefit Concert benefiting PowerU and Habitat for Humanity will take place from 2 to 7 p.m. at the UC Patio. This is a carnival-styled event featuring free food and raffles.

For Hispanic Heritage Month the Dept. of Multicultural Affairs is hosting “Fuego,” featuring food and dance performances. Tickets for UM students are $5 and are available by the MSA, Building 21 P or in the breezeway.

October 28: Sunday

Miami International Film Festival is screening “Moulin Rouge” in the Bill Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 for UM students with Cane Card.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...