What’s going on?

October 25: Today

Category 5 is selling 46 tickets to the Virginia Tech game for $250 from 7 to 9 a.m. in the UC Lower Lounge. Full-time undergraduates with their Cane Card and cash can purchase a single ticket.

Patio Jams will feature Lanzallamas Monofonica, an eight-piece ensemble originating from Miami and featuring percussive and acoustic instruments, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

October 26: Friday

The Belly Bust Homecoming Show will take place at the Rat from 7 to 9 p.m. and will feature performers Donnell Rawlings and Na’im Lynn.

October 27: Saturday

Hurricanes Help the Hometown is hosting its annual community service event from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the first floor of the UC Patio for breakfast at 8:30 or to sign up at 9 a.m.

“Break the Formula” Benefit Concert benefiting PowerU and Habitat for Humanity will take place from 2 to 7 p.m. at the UC Patio. This is a carnival-styled event featuring free food and raffles.

For Hispanic Heritage Month the Dept. of Multicultural Affairs is hosting “Fuego,” featuring food and dance performances. Tickets for UM students are $5 and are available by the MSA, Building 21 P or in the breezeway.

October 28: Sunday

Miami International Film Festival is screening “Moulin Rouge” in the Bill Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 for UM students with Cane Card.

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...