Are things getting too spicy for you to handle?

V,

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year and we’ve always had a perfectly normal sex life. Lately he’s decided we need to “spice things up.” He wants to try all these new things like tying each other up, blindfolding each other and using food in bed. Some of it’s okay (some I even like) but mostly I just don’t want to do it. I was totally fine with our sex life before and it kind of makes me feel bad that he wasn’t. What should I do?

~ Freaked Out

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...