What’s going on?

October 22: Today

National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week kicks off at noon at the Rock with giveaways and free pizza. There will also be free T-shirts and information on peer education at the William W. Sandler Jr. Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Education all day in Building 21E.

October 23: Tuesday

The UM Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists and The Miami Hurricane will be hosting a free lunch in the School of Communication courtyard from noon to 2 p.m.

The UM Chapter of Habitat for Humanity is hosting a fundraiser at the Coldstone south on US 1 between 7 and 10 p.m. For every ice cream purchased, 20 percent of the proceeds will go toward Habitat for Humanity.

Hillel is hosting the cocktail party “Fondue Lounge” from 8 to 10:30 p.m.

Granada College Group is screening the documentary “Bono.The Least of These” from 8:30 to 10 p.m. at the UC Patio.

October 24: Wedneday

The Council of International Students and Organizations is sponsoring “UN Day” at the UC Patio from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will feature free refreshments, live music, a mini-service fair and a carebox drive for those affected by the earthquake in Peru.

CAC is screening 300, a film adaptation of the graphic novel 300 by Frank Miller, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with a Cane Card.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...