What’s going on?

October 18: Today

Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel will be speaking in the UC Lower Lounge at 12:45 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Juke, whose blues music is described as raw and real, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

UM’s chapter of the National Organization for Women: Campus Action Network is hosting “Love Your Body Day” from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Women of all body types can participate in a beauty pageant, and information on the media’s effect on body image will be distributed.

Cosford is screening “Dan in Real Life,” a comedy featuring Steve Carell, Dane Cook and Juliette Binoche at 9 p.m.

October 19: Friday

The 41st Annual Honor Choir Concert will be performed by the Frost Chorale at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Admission is free.

October 20: Saturday

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally for the FSU game at 2:30 at the Rat.

Cosford is screening “Manufactured Landscapes,” an award-winning feature documentary on the work of internationally renowned artist Edward Burtynsky, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.

October 21: Sunday

The UM women’s soccer team will play FSU in Cobb Stadium at 1 p.m.

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...