What’s going on?

October 15: Today

Relay for Life is hosting its kickoff party from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Patio. The event will feature free food and giveaways, music and information about Relay for Life.

October 16: Tuesday

Road Trip Nation will be giving out informational DVDs from their RV in Stanford Circle beginning at 10 a.m. A free screening of Road Trip Nation will be take place in Cosford Cinema at 6 p.m.

The Jerry Herman Ring Theater is hosting Totally Tuesdays for Tennessee Williams’ Pulitzer Prize-winning play “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” The performance begins at 8 p.m. and students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

CAC is hosting a sneak peek of the movie “Rendition” starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep and Reese Witherspoon at 9 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Students can pick up a free ticket in UC 206.

October 17: Wednesday

The Student Government Executive Board is hosting an informational meeting at the UC Rock from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Students can ask questions and voice opinions at a Town Hall open forum following the meeting.

CAC is screening “Transformers,” a film starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...