What’s going on?

October 15: Today

Relay for Life is hosting its kickoff party from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Patio. The event will feature free food and giveaways, music and information about Relay for Life.

October 16: Tuesday

Road Trip Nation will be giving out informational DVDs from their RV in Stanford Circle beginning at 10 a.m. A free screening of Road Trip Nation will be take place in Cosford Cinema at 6 p.m.

The Jerry Herman Ring Theater is hosting Totally Tuesdays for Tennessee Williams’ Pulitzer Prize-winning play “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” The performance begins at 8 p.m. and students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

CAC is hosting a sneak peek of the movie “Rendition” starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep and Reese Witherspoon at 9 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Students can pick up a free ticket in UC 206.

October 17: Wednesday

The Student Government Executive Board is hosting an informational meeting at the UC Rock from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Students can ask questions and voice opinions at a Town Hall open forum following the meeting.

CAC is screening “Transformers,” a film starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...