What’s going on?

October 15: Today

Relay for Life is hosting its kickoff party from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Patio. The event will feature free food and giveaways, music and information about Relay for Life.

October 16: Tuesday

Road Trip Nation will be giving out informational DVDs from their RV in Stanford Circle beginning at 10 a.m. A free screening of Road Trip Nation will be take place in Cosford Cinema at 6 p.m.

The Jerry Herman Ring Theater is hosting Totally Tuesdays for Tennessee Williams’ Pulitzer Prize-winning play “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” The performance begins at 8 p.m. and students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

CAC is hosting a sneak peek of the movie “Rendition” starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryl Streep and Reese Witherspoon at 9 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Students can pick up a free ticket in UC 206.

October 17: Wednesday

The Student Government Executive Board is hosting an informational meeting at the UC Rock from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Students can ask questions and voice opinions at a Town Hall open forum following the meeting.

CAC is screening “Transformers,” a film starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with their ‘Cane Card.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

For the second straight game, Miami's starting pitcher looked in dominant form through the firs ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...