What’s going on?

October 11: Today

Category 5 is giving away free pizza and prizes during a pep rally at the UC Rock at 12:30 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Papa Grows Funk, a New Orleans funk band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

SpectrUM is hosting the Anti-Hate Candle Light Vigil from 8 to 9:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The vigil will commemorate those who have died as victims of hate crimes because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and sexual identity.

October 12: Friday

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a free double-feature of Monster House at 8 p.m. and Disturbia at 10 p.m.

SalsaCraze is hosting Fall Ball from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Rat. There is no cost for UM students with ‘Cane Card, and a $5 cover charge for non-UM students.

October 13: Saturday

UM’s Capture the Flag Association is hosting a game at the UC Rock from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Students wishing to participate should bring a bandana and their ‘Cane Card.

October 14: Sunday

The Walk for Myeloma, hosted by the Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, will take place at the UC Rock from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will benefit research at International Myeloma Foundation.

The Newsboys are performing at the BankUnited Center at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $18 are available through the box office.

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...