What’s going on?

October 11: Today

Category 5 is giving away free pizza and prizes during a pep rally at the UC Rock at 12:30 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Papa Grows Funk, a New Orleans funk band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

SpectrUM is hosting the Anti-Hate Candle Light Vigil from 8 to 9:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The vigil will commemorate those who have died as victims of hate crimes because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and sexual identity.

October 12: Friday

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a free double-feature of Monster House at 8 p.m. and Disturbia at 10 p.m.

SalsaCraze is hosting Fall Ball from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Rat. There is no cost for UM students with ‘Cane Card, and a $5 cover charge for non-UM students.

October 13: Saturday

UM’s Capture the Flag Association is hosting a game at the UC Rock from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Students wishing to participate should bring a bandana and their ‘Cane Card.

October 14: Sunday

The Walk for Myeloma, hosted by the Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, will take place at the UC Rock from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will benefit research at International Myeloma Foundation.

The Newsboys are performing at the BankUnited Center at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $18 are available through the box office.

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

No. 7 seed Hurricanes staged a late comeback to win their opening game at the 2018 ACC Championship, ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA National Player to Watch hon ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano will face Arkansas' Osca ...

The bracket for the NCAA Singles Championship is set and Miami sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba will ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...