What’s going on?

October 11: Today

Category 5 is giving away free pizza and prizes during a pep rally at the UC Rock at 12:30 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Papa Grows Funk, a New Orleans funk band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

SpectrUM is hosting the Anti-Hate Candle Light Vigil from 8 to 9:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The vigil will commemorate those who have died as victims of hate crimes because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and sexual identity.

October 12: Friday

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a free double-feature of Monster House at 8 p.m. and Disturbia at 10 p.m.

SalsaCraze is hosting Fall Ball from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Rat. There is no cost for UM students with ‘Cane Card, and a $5 cover charge for non-UM students.

October 13: Saturday

UM’s Capture the Flag Association is hosting a game at the UC Rock from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Students wishing to participate should bring a bandana and their ‘Cane Card.

October 14: Sunday

The Walk for Myeloma, hosted by the Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, will take place at the UC Rock from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will benefit research at International Myeloma Foundation.

The Newsboys are performing at the BankUnited Center at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $18 are available through the box office.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...