What’s going on?

October 8: Today

SpectrUM is hosting a “Come Out, Chill Out BBQ” at the Pearson volleyball courts from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students may stop by for food and a game of volleyball between classes.

Books & Books is hosting a book signing at 7:30 p.m. with Frank Romano, author of “Storm Over Morocco.” His book recounts his spiritual voyage to the Middle East, and he presently organizes and participates in interfaith events in Israel and Palestine.

October 9: Tuesday

The Wellness Center is hosting “Weight Loss: Why We Fail and How to Succeed” from noon to 1 p.m. in the Wellness Center classroom 1.

Hillel is hosting “Sukkah Lounge,” featuring sushi, hooka and live Brazilian music, from 8 to 11 p.m.

October 10: Wednesday

UM’s United Way Campaign will host “Taste of UM” from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Miller School Wellness Center, room C. UM-approved catering vendors will provide a variety of free food samples ranging from pasta to paella. Admission is free, but donations will be accepted.

CAC is screening “Hot Fuzz,” starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with ‘Cane Card.

SpectrUM is hosting Gay and Lesbian 101 in UC 245 at 8 p.m. as part of Coming Out Week.

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...