What’s going on?

October 1: Today

Today is the deadline for students interested in signing up for A Week for Life’s first annual “AIDS Around the World Week.” To join the committee, sign up in UC 240.

The opening ceremonies for Hispanic Heritage Month will take place at the UC Patio from 6 to 8 p.m. Traditional Latin American music, dance, art and food will be showcased.

The Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society is having a meeting in UC Ballroom A from 8 to 9 p.m. Members will have the opportunity to hear a guest speaker, learn about community service events and receive free pizza and soda.

October 2: Tuesday

The Wellness Center is hosting “The Wings of Joy Meditation” class from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in the Wellness Center Classroom 2. This class is free and open to the general public, but space is limited. To register in advance, call 305-284-5433.

October 3: Wednesday

Gema P

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...