What’s going on?

October 1: Today

Today is the deadline for students interested in signing up for A Week for Life’s first annual “AIDS Around the World Week.” To join the committee, sign up in UC 240.

The opening ceremonies for Hispanic Heritage Month will take place at the UC Patio from 6 to 8 p.m. Traditional Latin American music, dance, art and food will be showcased.

The Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society is having a meeting in UC Ballroom A from 8 to 9 p.m. Members will have the opportunity to hear a guest speaker, learn about community service events and receive free pizza and soda.

October 2: Tuesday

The Wellness Center is hosting “The Wings of Joy Meditation” class from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in the Wellness Center Classroom 2. This class is free and open to the general public, but space is limited. To register in advance, call 305-284-5433.

October 3: Wednesday

Gema P

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...