What’s going on?

September 27: Today

Patio Jams will feature the Miami folk legend, troubadour, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Jesse Jackson from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally at the UC Rock from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m. There will be free pizza and giveaways.

UM CAUSA is hosting “Generation X-ile Speaker Series: A Conversation with Giancarlo Sopo” in UC Room 237 from 7 to 8 p.m. to discuss the future of the exile community in America.

Wanna get “Off”? “Off the Wire,” a student-produced comedy show, will tape their second show of the season at 8 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication.

September 28: Friday

The educational workshop Be S.A.F.E., featuring speakers from UMPD and SART, will feature a self-awareness game and self-defense presentation in the Eaton Master’s Apartment from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

September 29: Saturday

Delta Gamma is hosting “United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation 5K Run/Walk” at the UC Rock from 8 to 9 a.m. The cost of the race is $10 to pre-register and $12 to register today.

September 30: Sunday

The UM Equestrian Team is hosting an exhibition and fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Tally Ho Farm, located on the corner of 118th Avenue and 64th Street. The event is free and open to the public.

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

Bruce Brown Jr. scored 19 points leading Miami to victory over NC State in Raleigh. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, No. 19 Miami finished the day with an ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...