What’s going on?

September 27: Today

Patio Jams will feature the Miami folk legend, troubadour, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Jesse Jackson from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally at the UC Rock from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m. There will be free pizza and giveaways.

UM CAUSA is hosting “Generation X-ile Speaker Series: A Conversation with Giancarlo Sopo” in UC Room 237 from 7 to 8 p.m. to discuss the future of the exile community in America.

Wanna get “Off”? “Off the Wire,” a student-produced comedy show, will tape their second show of the season at 8 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication.

September 28: Friday

The educational workshop Be S.A.F.E., featuring speakers from UMPD and SART, will feature a self-awareness game and self-defense presentation in the Eaton Master’s Apartment from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

September 29: Saturday

Delta Gamma is hosting “United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation 5K Run/Walk” at the UC Rock from 8 to 9 a.m. The cost of the race is $10 to pre-register and $12 to register today.

September 30: Sunday

The UM Equestrian Team is hosting an exhibition and fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Tally Ho Farm, located on the corner of 118th Avenue and 64th Street. The event is free and open to the public.

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...