What’s going on?

September 24: Today

The film “Smiles of a Summer Night,” directed by Ingmar Bergman, will be screened at Cosford from 6 to 8 p.m. For more information contact 305-284-4861.

Student leaders and the President’s 100 will be calling freshmen during the yearly Freshman Phone Campaign from 5 to 8 p.m. to find out about their semester and college-experiences.

September 25: Tuesday

Hurricane Productions is hosting Capoeira, the year’s first Twisted Tuesday/Thirsty Thursday event at the Rat. This Brazilian martial arts performance with musical arrangements will take place from 6 to 7 p.m.

Bob Graham, former Florida senator, will discuss approaches to U.S. foreign policy and how foreign policy may change after the 2008 election. This discussion will be held in the School of Business Administration’s Storer Auditorium from 7 to 9 p.m., and is free and open to the public.

September 26: Wednesday

The Wellness Center is hosting “Avoiding the Freshmen 15” in classroom 1 from 4 to 5 p.m.

CAC is screening “Knocked Up,” a film by writer-director Judd Apatow, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with ‘Cane Card.

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...