What’s going on?

September 20: Today

UM Police and Pier 21 will host a “safety day” event about alcohol awareness and general safety from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Activities include testing how well an individual can walk “the line” while wearing beer goggles, meeting UM police officers and Pier 21 staff and winning free giveaways.

Patio Jams will feature The Lee Boys from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. The Lee Boys have a “Sacred Steel” sound that developed its roots in the House of God church.

September 21: Friday

Cosford is screening “Smiles of a Summer Night” by film director Ingmar Bergman from 5 to 7 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

September 22: Saturday

Attend a free advanced screening of the multi-award winning documentary “SHARKWATER” by filmmaker Rob Stewart. The film, which documents the endangerment and the misconceptions about sharks, will be shown on The Green in front of the Richter Library from 7:30 to 10 p.m.

Join UM’s official Capture the Flag Association for the first game of the semester from 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at the the UC Rock. Bring your ‘Cane Card and a color bandana or piece of cloth to signify teams.

September 23: Sunday

Cosford is screening “Wild Strawberries” by film director Ingmar Bergman from 4 to 6 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

It was obvious before tipoff that the University of Miami game against No. 5 Duke was no ordinary Hu ...

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...

Lonnie Walker IV scored 19 points, but it wasn't enough as the Canes fell to the Blue Devils at ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...