What’s going on?

September 20: Today

UM Police and Pier 21 will host a “safety day” event about alcohol awareness and general safety from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Activities include testing how well an individual can walk “the line” while wearing beer goggles, meeting UM police officers and Pier 21 staff and winning free giveaways.

Patio Jams will feature The Lee Boys from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. The Lee Boys have a “Sacred Steel” sound that developed its roots in the House of God church.

September 21: Friday

Cosford is screening “Smiles of a Summer Night” by film director Ingmar Bergman from 5 to 7 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

September 22: Saturday

Attend a free advanced screening of the multi-award winning documentary “SHARKWATER” by filmmaker Rob Stewart. The film, which documents the endangerment and the misconceptions about sharks, will be shown on The Green in front of the Richter Library from 7:30 to 10 p.m.

Join UM’s official Capture the Flag Association for the first game of the semester from 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at the the UC Rock. Bring your ‘Cane Card and a color bandana or piece of cloth to signify teams.

September 23: Sunday

Cosford is screening “Wild Strawberries” by film director Ingmar Bergman from 4 to 6 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...