What’s going on?

September 20: Today

UM Police and Pier 21 will host a “safety day” event about alcohol awareness and general safety from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Activities include testing how well an individual can walk “the line” while wearing beer goggles, meeting UM police officers and Pier 21 staff and winning free giveaways.

Patio Jams will feature The Lee Boys from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio. The Lee Boys have a “Sacred Steel” sound that developed its roots in the House of God church.

September 21: Friday

Cosford is screening “Smiles of a Summer Night” by film director Ingmar Bergman from 5 to 7 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

September 22: Saturday

Attend a free advanced screening of the multi-award winning documentary “SHARKWATER” by filmmaker Rob Stewart. The film, which documents the endangerment and the misconceptions about sharks, will be shown on The Green in front of the Richter Library from 7:30 to 10 p.m.

Join UM’s official Capture the Flag Association for the first game of the semester from 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at the the UC Rock. Bring your ‘Cane Card and a color bandana or piece of cloth to signify teams.

September 23: Sunday

Cosford is screening “Wild Strawberries” by film director Ingmar Bergman from 4 to 6 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...