What’s going on?

September 17: Today

The Ibis Yearbook will be taking yearbook photos on the second floor of the UC in the International Lounge from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Underclassmen can have their photo taken for free and without an appointment. Seniors need to make an appointment by contacting www.ibisyearbook.com.

September 18: Tuesday

(EAP) will host the lunchtime seminar, “Putting Your Mind to Managing Stress.” It will take place in the Orovitz building, room 139, from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. To register, call 305-284-5110.

The Wellness Center is hosting the instructional program “Learn the ABCs of Meditation” from 7 to 9:30 p.m. The class is free and open to the general public, but seating is limited so register in advance by calling 305-284-5433.

Robert N. Butler, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and president and CEO of the International Longevity Center, will discuss “Health and Longevity to Create Wealth” at the BankUnited Center, Hurricane 100 Room, from noon to 1 p.m. Lunch will be served. To RSVP, call 305-355-9081.

September 19: Wednesday

Carol Damian, professor of art and art history at FIU, will discuss her role in the federal investigation of a smuggler’s attempt to sell more than 400 priceless Peruvian artifacts stolen from graves and museums. This event takes place at Lowe beginning at 7:30 p.m. Lecture is free for students with a ‘Cane card and $10 for others.

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...