What’s going on?

September 17: Today

The Ibis Yearbook will be taking yearbook photos on the second floor of the UC in the International Lounge from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Underclassmen can have their photo taken for free and without an appointment. Seniors need to make an appointment by contacting www.ibisyearbook.com.

September 18: Tuesday

(EAP) will host the lunchtime seminar, “Putting Your Mind to Managing Stress.” It will take place in the Orovitz building, room 139, from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. To register, call 305-284-5110.

The Wellness Center is hosting the instructional program “Learn the ABCs of Meditation” from 7 to 9:30 p.m. The class is free and open to the general public, but seating is limited so register in advance by calling 305-284-5433.

Robert N. Butler, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and president and CEO of the International Longevity Center, will discuss “Health and Longevity to Create Wealth” at the BankUnited Center, Hurricane 100 Room, from noon to 1 p.m. Lunch will be served. To RSVP, call 305-355-9081.

September 19: Wednesday

Carol Damian, professor of art and art history at FIU, will discuss her role in the federal investigation of a smuggler’s attempt to sell more than 400 priceless Peruvian artifacts stolen from graves and museums. This event takes place at Lowe beginning at 7:30 p.m. Lecture is free for students with a ‘Cane card and $10 for others.

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...