What’s going on?

September 13: TODAY

Patio Jams is hosting the band Velveteen Pink from 12 to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio. Velveteen Pink is a quirky, energetic synth-pop band from Athens, Ga. and was voted one of the top five bands on
mtvU’s “Best Bands on Campus” contest.

CAC is hosting a free sneak screening of “Mr. Woodcock,” starring Sean William Scott and Billy Bob Thornton, from 9 to 11:30 p.m. at Cosford. Pick up your tickets in UC room 206. Seating is first-come, first-serve.

September 14: FRIDAY

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a double feature from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. The first movie, “Happy Feet,” will begin at 8 p.m., and “Music and Lyrics” will begin at 10 p.m.

September 15: SATURDAY

Some of the world’s foremost authorities on stem cell transplantation and its therapeutic clinical applications will be attending the inaugural International Stem Cell Workshop event. This two-day workshop will take place in the Rosenstiel Medical Science Building, fifth-floor auditorium. For more information call 305-243-8958.

September 16: SUNDAY

The movie “Free Zone” will be screened at the Cosford Cinema from 6:15 to 8 p.m. and from 8 to 10 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Week three of fall camp began today, and the first practice after Saturday’s first scrimmage of camp ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...