What’s going on?

September 13: TODAY

Patio Jams is hosting the band Velveteen Pink from 12 to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio. Velveteen Pink is a quirky, energetic synth-pop band from Athens, Ga. and was voted one of the top five bands on
mtvU’s “Best Bands on Campus” contest.

CAC is hosting a free sneak screening of “Mr. Woodcock,” starring Sean William Scott and Billy Bob Thornton, from 9 to 11:30 p.m. at Cosford. Pick up your tickets in UC room 206. Seating is first-come, first-serve.

September 14: FRIDAY

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a double feature from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. The first movie, “Happy Feet,” will begin at 8 p.m., and “Music and Lyrics” will begin at 10 p.m.

September 15: SATURDAY

Some of the world’s foremost authorities on stem cell transplantation and its therapeutic clinical applications will be attending the inaugural International Stem Cell Workshop event. This two-day workshop will take place in the Rosenstiel Medical Science Building, fifth-floor auditorium. For more information call 305-243-8958.

September 16: SUNDAY

The movie “Free Zone” will be screened at the Cosford Cinema from 6:15 to 8 p.m. and from 8 to 10 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...